We offer accredited and non-accredited temperature and climate tests on the equipment listed below.
- temperature range up to +250°C
- test space volume 250 L a 750 L
- temperature range up to -40°C
- test space volume 400 L
- temperature range from -70°C to +180°C
- humidity up to 98% RH
- test space volume 600 L, 1000 L, 1500L, 3,6 m3, 12 m3 a 14 m3
A 3.6 m3 solar chamber is available for solar testing.
The services offered also include the design and production of jigs for fixing parts to be tested, measuring of tightening torques, measuring of gaps using feeler gauges and deformations using the GOM Tritop photogrammetric system or 3D laser scanning with the Hexagon RS6 system and SW Polyworks. A D65 light box and spectrophotometric measurement is available for color change assessment.
Typical services include testing of dashboards, bumpers, spoilers, interior trims of vehicles, airbags, headlamps and batteries.