The calculation of stiffness and strength of parts or assemblies for defined conditions (e.g., temperature) and for specified load conditions.
We support the entire process related to the following tasks:
- Definition of load cases and the most convenient the way of the simulation.
- Definition of stress states and selection of appropriate simulation method.
- Creation of material maps describing stiffness and strength including the necessary experimental testing of material samples.
- Testing of parts and validation of simulation, i.e. comparison of test and simulation and subsequent adjustment of parameters and simulation execution.
- Product optimization using modern optimization methods such as parametric optimization, DOE analysis or non-parametric optimization methods.